Sunday, August 30, 2009

Home Sweet Home

We've been living in dallas for a couple of months now, and we have a beautiful apartment! But we don't have as much stuff as I'd like to have, lol.. when we moved, we sold all our stuff! So we've had to start over with furniture and decor, but we still have some bare walls which is annoying! My mom really hates it, lol.. but I do love our home, it's the size of a small house (:
I still can't wait for our first house though! yep.. that pic is not real.. my mom did that in photo shop, pretty neat! Something Really really really needs to go above that couch.... lol, Joel hates that couch even though he bought it! lol, now he wants to sell it!


Love my kitchen!
Guest room

Big tv!

Our bathroom..it has a very nice tub, and a shower on the side, and the guest bathroom also has bath like this one

Our washer and dryer

1 comment:

  1. I love your apt, its so cute, and it looks expensive, :)

    Im thining about making my first fondant cake, i have been wanting to do with for awhile, and my borthday is coming up, so i think im going to attempt to make one. But i was wondering, on your cakes, their so think, do you make them that way with a pan, or do you stack them and then put the fondant on it? I dont have a dish or pan that thick, and i didnt know how it cooked.
    I hope you and your family are doing great. have a fun trip!!

    ReplyDelete