Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Our 2 year Anniversary


It's been two years now since we've said I do, and we are more in love now than ever.
We may have had our ups and downs these past 2 years but we've stuck it through, I don't think anything can tear us apart.
I Love you Joel and I am proud to be your wife. These are pictures of our wedding on June 14, 2008, But we originally got married in a small church in West Virginia Sept 24, 2007. I have some pictures but they are put up in an album :)







2 comments:

  1. Awww, your wedding was so pretty & fun! I especially liked the slideshow at the reception :) That was funny! Too bad I was having a bad hair summer lol! Oh well, I still had fun! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Wish I could of been there! Your pictures a beautiful! LOL After 4 years I'm ready to trade my hubby in! LOL

    ReplyDelete